Sunday 3 February 2013

This weekend's attire....

Saturday was our little boy's 2nd Birthday party and for this event I wore:

Tommy Hilfiger 'Hudson' jeans, my newly acquired 'Breton' style long-sleeved T-shirt, Farah CPO overshirt, Baracuta 'Waterloo' boots.


It was weird wearing such a snugly fitted top after so many years of wearing baggy ones. The drop in weight has certainly given me the confidence to try out more things and I'm glad I did as the comments I received were very positive!

Sunday was a lazy day with the family and I went for:

The trusted Tommy Hilfer 'Hudson' jeans again, a petrel blue striped shirt, and John White loafers with orange socks:




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad to see you're off to a good start. Decent socks just top it off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mat, lots to learn, but enjoying the journey so far!

      Delete