Monday 22 April 2013

Saturday night's attire

What's this? A Saturday night....Out?

Yes, we actually went out for dinner with friends on Saturday night and very nice it was too. A lovely pub meal and good company, and for this evening out I revisited an old friend....My Zoo York shirt that had always been too small for me!

My good friends Nic & Bruce bought me this shirt for my birthday before they emigrated to Australia. It was always 'snug' so I tended to wear it under a jumper, but it now looks great on my new slimline frame and I finally got to do up the tiny little enamel skull & crossbones top-button. I will take some more pictures of this shirt in the future.

Anyway here is the outfit as worn on the night out:

Tommy Hilfiger 'Hudson' jeans, Zoo York short sleeved shirt, Checked brown blazer, Baracuta 'Waterloo' boots, Green socks.



No comments:

Post a Comment