Tuesday 11 June 2013

Monday's attire

Monday saw us heading back to Primark to exchange a couple of things.

For this trip I chose the following outfit:

Tommy Hilfiger 'Hudson' jeans, Asda beige shirt, Red T-Shirt, Primark Canvas Jacket, Baracuta 'Waterloo' Boots, Red socks. 


While I was there I picked up a nice French-style canvas overshirt / jacket. I had seen it in there the last time we went, but at £20, I thought it was a bit too similar to something I already had so I decided against it. Imagine my surprise this time when I saw it discounted to £3! When we paid for it, it came up at £10, so I went to look at the other couple on the sale rail and they said £10 (my one had £3 written over the price in red) Anyway, we queried it with customer services and they refunded us the £7.

So here in all its glory is my £3 overshirt!




Perfect for that poor impoverished artist look....I just need a simple collarless shirt to complete the outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment