Tuesday 11 June 2013

Saturday's attire

Another 4 day weekend....I could get used to this!

Friday saw me stuck inside sorting out cupboards, so no need for a nice outfit. Saturday was spent selling off some of my collection at a vintage Action Man sale and for this I chose the following summery outfit:

 Jeans shorts, Grey Blue Inc. polo shirt, Firetrap casual plimsolls.



In the evening, we actually went out....Just the two of us!

We went for a lovely meal at the wonderful Great Western Arms in Aynho:




My wife and I both agreed that it was one of the best meals we've ever had. Homemade bread with humous and olive oil to start, followed by beer battered cod and chips with peas and tartare sauce for me, and chicken breast in a mushroom sauce for Kate chased home by sticky toffee pudding and fruit crumble for afters. It was out of this world and the staff were so friendly. You have to give this place a go. We are going to be heading back very soon!

For this lovely evening I chose the following outfit:

Tommy Hilfiger 'Hudson' jeans, Olive Green 'Penguin' shirt, Sainsburys 'Grandad' shirt, Harrykson Brogues, Green socks.




No comments:

Post a Comment